Thursday, December 9, 2010

my brightness day!!!

salam..

really happy this morning.. wahhh...

teramat n amat n sungguh gembira...

bg budak2 UITM tu tau la apa yang terjadi hari ni..

i just say alhamdulillah.. n already made sujud syukur...

like a dream i got that.. :)

super duper happy....

tambah2 lagi org yang aku tunggu2 call awal pagi..

and he told me about his result... so far so good..

he manage to get a better result... good then.. n congratz to u..

my besties also got it.. congratz.. i already said u manage to grab dean list...

no worries about that.. *happy*

bagi insan2 yang sudah janji iu jgn lupa ya.. hahahah..

but i still waiting for application to degree.. i wish i can continue my study in degree...

hope so.. even i had many 'killer paper' but i still manage it become A n A- at least..

but to sad, my elective paper got B.. 

wargh... really happy today...

gtg... working2.. 

bye2....


happy mode never end in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment