Friday, October 8, 2010

HANGOUT AGAIN..

salam..

one more time hangout with my friends..

but last week i thought no more hangout, but see.. hangout again..

this time i hangout with my classmate..

they are anita, azie, baizura, aimi, michele n cynthia..

all of us having fun..

we are going out around 1.30 pm.. 

of course, first destination is restaurant..

all of us was starving that time..

then, we move on to bdc around 2.45 pm..

we wanna playing bowling because baizura willing to play bowling at the first time..

enjoy... enjoy.. i can see how my friend playing bowling for fun..

one of my friend trow the bowl like a stone.. ahaahah.. so funny.. but she can score u know...

luckily, i got strike two time.. hehe.. very happy... hehe..

for your information, we play bowling at the promotion rate..

2 games only for Rm 6.. wow!! but only for weekdays.. until 6 pm only...

after we had finished 2 games, we went to mine karaoke.. 

i n azie are not willing to singing.. not my hobby..

just sitting inside the room.. unfortunately, the girl who work there want me to pay the charge..

shit you.. i didn't care to pay how much.. but at least you ask me n smile to me ok..

freely you got bad word from me.. next time, i don't want go there anymore..

keep smiling to your customer ok.. no need to "tarik muka ketat" to me.. hate u damn much..

stop about the story...

thank you anita you repay back for the money i invest to that karaoke service..

after singing, we buy some ice cream at iGloo..

yummy.. so delicious... while eating ice cream, my friend willing to play bowling again..

so, we play for 1 game.. hmm... that time no more promo rate..

so we need to pay Rm 5.40 for 1 game..

so bad my game.. 2 time i never score.. 

it's ok just for fun...

but after the fourth game,, nahhh... get this.. i throw the ball n 9 pin fell..

yeeha.. so happy...

after that, we went back to samarahan...

we plan to go to unimas..

my friend want to see the view of unimas...

n azie meet her new friend...

let them go alone...

the rest of us go to cafeteria... n eating again... hehehe..

around 10.40 pm we went back.. send the car.. then go back to uitm..

really tired.. fuhh...

that's all.. hehehe.. sorry i never took any picture..  my friends yes but i not yet get a copy from her..

daa.. tq..


No comments:

Post a Comment