Monday, June 14, 2010

yesterday, today and tomorrow



salam...

what i did yesterday??
hmm..
i help my mum.. be housewife for a while..
practise.. hahha..
c8 wif my frenz that look like a crazy person... hahahha
download photomatix jugak last nite..
so, i can use it anytime.. heheh

what i did just now, do now and will do after??
just now, g hntr my mum to get her physiotherapy..
then g umah my aunt hantar baju..
hmm.. b4 g umah aunt g beli some food for breakfast.. yummy..
now, tgh dudok merati kat kucing yang garang but manja kat aku...
pasni nak ambik my mum.. n maybe bodek bli reload kot..
kredit dah low.. duit lom masuk.. aduyai..
yeeha, esok off to miri..

what will i do tomorrow??
yehhaaa.. g miri wif my mum...
miri, wait for me.. i come for second time in the year of 2010...
my cuzz, kak al will get married this sunday..
we all guna purple theme..
n maybe guna my high heel kot.. heheh.. just see later..
btw, my 'monyet' will not attend that wedding ceremony...
huhuh.. sob3..


thinking about what??
rasa nak kawen.. wakakak.. cari mslh btol...
but, i still keep my feeling on him...
just me n my friends know who he is..
start lah nak berangan nak bersama ngan guy nie...
cinta pandang pertama tue..
but my instinct alway saying that he have a same feeling wif me..
but xbrani nak bgtau... huhu.. when it will happen...??
i know there are thousand guy out there want me to be there lover.. perasan..
but i tell so sorry dude, i have no feeling wif u all..
i still cant forget him even pernah try nak lupak n membenci that guy..
huhuhu... so bad...
if he know about my feeling, what will he do??
just married or just ignore my feeling..
guess what..
huhuhu...
suck!!! damn!!!

i end this post here..










No comments:

Post a Comment